Get a Free Hygiene Assessment for Your Business Valued at $230
How it works:
- We will randomly select up to 3 touch points to swab test for potential viruses, bacteria and pathogens
- A visual inspection and assessment with a focus on touch-points and high traffic areas
- Recommendations with a cleaning and hygiene plan for your business
REQUEST YOUR HYGIENE ASSESSMENT HERE
FIVE STEPS TO INFECTION CONTROL CLEANING
Standard precautions in the workplace are necessary to prevent the spread of infection. From disinfectants and treatments to testing and reporting, in order to keep employees and customers safe, proper hygiene is critical. If you’re worried about poor hygiene in the workplace – don’t let it fester!
Urban Clean can thoroughly test your workplace, discover inefficiencies in cleaning and provide a comprehensive plan of attack for your business.With Urban Clean, you will have the confidence of working with a quality endorsed business. Meticulously following Australian and global standards for hygiene, we will work closely with your business to clear out any risk of infection.
Urban Clean takes the 5 steps below very seriously when it comes to controlling infection and maintaining hygiene in your workplace.
STEP 1. DEEP CLEAN
Depending on the results of your Hygiene Assessment, you may require an initial Deep Clean.
Dirty, dusty or contaminated surfaces will either encapsulate viruses and pathogens or render the active agents in disinfectants ineffective.
A Deep Clean is the first step in infection control and prepares surfaces for disinfection.
STEP 2. DISINFECT
After surfaces have been properly cleaned, touch-points are disinfected using Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
Sufficient time is allowed for disinfectants to disinfect.
Surfaces are rinsed to prevent damage to surfaces.
REQUEST YOUR HYGIENE ASSESSMENT HERE
STEP 3. APPLY ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT
As an added layer of protection, a 30 day antimicrobial treatment is applied by hand on surfaces or fogged in areas.
We use environmentally friendly, non-toxic reactive silanes with antimicrobial agents demonstrated to resist microbial growth and bio-film formation
This nanotechnology takes advantage of the weakness of the cell wall by rupturing it with physical/electrical force.
STEP 4. TEST AND REPORT
It’s important to verify that surfaces are been properly cleaned and disinfected.
Surfaces are independently ATP tested using the same method to verify cleaning standards in food production and hospital environments.
A report is collated with the ATP test results, a schedule of items and areas disinfected as well as procedures used to clean and disinfect.
STEP 5. MAINTAIN A REGULAR HYGIENE SCHEDULE
Some viruses can last up to 3 months on surfaces. The COVID-19 virus has been shown to last up to 4 days on hard surfaces.
A regular cleaning schedule with a focus on touch-points is vital in maintaining a hygienic environment. Layers of dirt can also hide the antimicrobial application and render it ineffective.
Touch-points are disinfected after every clean, and an antimicrobial treatment should be applied every month. Each clean receives a live real-time report confirming tasks performed.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
If You’re Experiencing These Problems, Let Us Give You A Fast Solution!
- You don’t know who actually comes and cleans Every visit your cleaners take a photo themselves together with their ID tag and uniform so you know exactly who’s come in your office.
- Cleaners just seem to fly through spot vacuuming and only emptying a couple of bins You’ll receive a downloadable report every time on every visit with real time notifications when your cleaners have arrived and left.
- Cleaners started great, then quickly went downhill WE GUARANTEE if things were ever missed or not done to your satisfaction your cleaners are guaranteed to return and fix it at no extra charge. WE GUARANTEE should you ever leave us because our service was not good enough (a hypothetical only), we will pay YOU 2 WEEKS of your new cleaning service.
- You can’t communicate with the cleaners Besides a communication book and email notifications from your cleaners, you’ll be assigned an Operations Manager who is highly trained in communication and customer service.
- Things Important to you keep getting missed We ask you what things are important to you. Our cleaners can even take photos of completed tasks that are important to you each visit.
- Not even sure if the cleaners know what they’re doing All our cleaners go through an intensive training program that exceeds the requirements of a Certificate 3 in Cleaning Operations. They understand all aspects of regular office cleaning, including cross contamination, colour coding, and best and most effective methods of cleaning.