Imagine Having 50+ Franchisees Providing
You With Recurring Income!
Opportunities like this are rare. Every franchisee you recruit will mean adding recurring
income to YOU month after month after month. Best of all, we’ve developed a demonstrated, tried and proven model to build YOUR Business. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel or work out how to build a big Cleaning Business with the typical headaches, just Follow the Steps! This is a strictly limited opportunity with Exclusive Territory Rights
Take Advantage Of A System
Created For Growth and Ease of Management
Follow Simple Proven Steps, to Have Your Very Own Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Cleaning Business
Here’s How The Maths Work:
How You Make Money
- Recruit Franchise Partners To Receive Large Upfront Lump Sums
- Set Up Franchisees with an Initial Value of Commercial Cleaning Jobs to Receive an Ongoing Residual Income Stream
- Build Equity in Your Business By Developing Your Own Exclusive Territory
- Enjoy Additional Income Streams through Product Sales and Sales of Additional Cleaning Contracts
- Watch Your Franchisees Grow their Business, as you use our Systemised Step-by-Step Coaching Program
How It Works
- Use our Marketing Templates that have Generated Hundreds of Franchise Enquiries Every Year
- Follow our Step-by-Step Educational Recruitment Process that Let’s You Recruit Great Franchisees who are Eager to Grow a Successful Cleaning Business
- Take Advantage of Our Unique Second-to-None Cleaning Contract Sales and Marketing System that Let’s You Win Cleaning Contracts on Demand (Some Individuals in our System have Used it Individually to Win Over 650K in annualized Contract Value without spending a dime on marketing)
- You Get to Guide Franchisees in our in depth ‘Paint-by-Numbers’ Training Program Proven to Deliver High Customer Satisfaction and Show New Franchisees How to Build and Grow their Business
Compare The Benefits Of Owning
An Urban Clean Master Franchise
Against Setting Up Your Own Business
- You have a ready made system that can start making money for You straightaway.
- Avoid dealing with staff headaches and work with self-motivated owner operators who have invested in their business.
- A Proven Marketing System that generates a Predictable Quantity of Profitable Cleaning Contracts.
- You get to directly benefit from our expertise in direct marketing and sales.
- We have already developed and targeted our service to the most profitable and loyal segment of the cleaning market.
- You get to benefit immediately from years and many $100,000s invested in business development, systems and world leading technology such as JANIFLOW and our industry leading
franchise and marketing systems
- You’re not just part of another Cleaning Company or Franchise, we are a completely NEW WAY of operating a Cleaning Business that is rapidly taking over the marketplace.
- You receive your own personal Business Coach after completing your initial training as well as ongoing Workshops and Training Programs
Your Own Biz
- You have to work out how to win cleaning contracts on your own.
You’ll need to spend money on marketing and if you’re not comfortable selling hire and employ a sales rep and develop induction, training, and sales processes on your own.
- You’ll have to employ, manage and motivate staff
- No guarantees
- You’ll have to work out through trial and error what customers you want and who you don’t want. In the meantime you could go broke.
- You have to develop your own systems and methods to operate your business. This can take years to do well and you’ll need to invest maybe hundreds of thousands in development and consultancy fees.
- If you choose to franchise your biz, you’ll need to invest heavily in legal and consultancy fees as well as developing a system that works.
- You’re in business all by yourself with no support.
- A successful cleaning business involves much more than a website, vacuum and mop.
- You’ll need to be familiar with all aspects that make for a successful cleaning business, such as marketing, sales, systems, hiring staff, systems, accounts receivable, customer
support and cashflow.