Imagine Getting Clients On A Platter
That’s right we win the initial cleaning contracts for YOU.
And it’s all after hours giving you and your family great flexibility
Watch This Short Video To See How You Can
Enjoy The Benefits Of “Our System”….
Start with up to $5,000 per month of Cleaning Contracts. Then grow your business.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- After you complete your training, you’ll start getting cleaning contracts
- You’ll receive notifications when new cleaning contracts are available in your area.
- Follow our systems and methods and learn to win as many cleaning contracts as you can handle.
- You get invoicing, accounting and business support. You’re never alone with your cleaning contracts.
Compare The Benefits Of Being an Urban Clean Franchisee
Against Setting Up Your Own Business
- Initial sales are done for you. We win your initial cleaning contracts for you
- You get to directly benefit from our expertise in direct marketing and sales.
- Initial Value of Contracts are given to you.
- We have already developed and targeted our service to the most profitable and loyal segment of the cleaning market.
- You get to benefit immediately from millions of dollars already invested in business development, systems and world leading technology such as JANIFLOW.
- You not just part of another Cleaning Company or Franchise, we are a completely NEW WAY of operating a Cleaning Business that is rapidly taking over the marketplace.
Your Own Biz
- You have to work out how to win cleaning contracts on your own. You’ll need to spend money on marketing and if you’re not comfortable selling hire and employ a sales rep.
- No guarantees
- You’ll have to work out through trial and error what customers you want and who you don’t want. In the meantime you could go broke.
- You have to develop your own systems and methods to operate your business. This can take years to do well and you’ll need to invest maybe hundreds of thousands in development and consultancy fees.
- You’re in business all by yourself with no support..
- A successful cleaning business involves much more than a website, vacuum and mop. You’ll need to be familiar with all aspects that make for a successful cleaning business, such as marketing, sales, systems, hiring staff, systems, accounts receivable, customer support and cashflow.